Friday, March 21, 2008

My Birthday!


Today is my 36th Birthday! My husband is taking me out this evening for dinner. He also bought me a pair of Aquamarine earrings and a very sweet card! He had to work today, so he left them for me to find when I woke up this morning. He is soooo sweet! My step-daughter bought me a very cute card and a TY Pluffies Giraffe named TipTop! I love giraffes! This one is soooo cute! We go to my sisters for Easter on Sunday! My Mom, both Sisters and their husbands, my Dad, my Daughter and Son and my little Niece will all be there! YEAH! I am really excited to spend some time with them! They live in WV and I don't get to see them too often. Another year older and another year blessed! :)

2 comments:

lilcubbyhole said...

Happy Birthday.

Cindy Sumpter said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! (36 years young) Thanks for the lovely Easter Basket. Surprises are always great. I love the contents, especially the bunny. The eggs and chick are adorable and the potpurri is lovely. Everything is fantastic, just like you!