Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graduation 2008


My daughter, Whitney, just graduated from High School on Friday. I wasn't ready for this to happen yet! LOL I still want her to be a little girl. She has grown up so fast and so beautifully. I am very proud of her achievements. She graduated 56th out of her class of 164. She has participated in several debates and was selected to go to Northwestern University in 2005 for the Junior Statesman of America College Program. She graduated the program with honors and college credits! She will be attending Washington & Jefferson College to study Pre-Law/Government. Who knows...she may be our President one day! :) I love you Whitney Breanna! I will always be here for you!

1 comment:

Make a difference said...

For a really special graduation gift that gives back, check out www.nonprofitshoppingmall.com. A percent of your sale will go to the nonprofit of your choice!!! So Cool!

Also make sure to browse through their graduation gift guide.

ENJOY