Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Impossible Situations Can Become Possible Miracles


Well, I am back from visiting my family in WV! I had a nice visit! I went with my sister to her appointment and we received some disturbing news. The doctor she saw was very cold and rude and told her that she wasn't hearing the baby's heartbeat and that her baby didn't make it and that they would need to do a DNC! My sister didn't know anything was wrong and hasn't been having any symptoms of a miscarriage or anything. She is so upset. My other sister called and scheduled an appt. with her OB/GYN so she could have a second opinion! So, needless to say, I stayed with her for a few days to give her support. She has an appointment with this doctor on Thursday morning, Feb. 14th. If you will, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers that everything is alright!

Sometimes we go through things that are difficult so we can become stronger and help other people! I have been in many tough situations and even though it hurts at the time, God always sees us through and gives us a new hope!

Today's Inspirations:

"You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry."

Psalm 10:17 NIV

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you."

1 Peter 5:7 KJV

No comments: